- Why is it not possible to upload my own bottling pictures?
The pictures of bottlings are copyrighted by the distillery and/or importers of the whisky brand. We contact every brand representative separately and ask them for official pictures so we can be sure about not violating any copyrights.
- Can I use the information on Drammer.com to put it on another website?
Unfortunately the answer is no. A lot of the material on Drammer.com has been copyrighted by the whisky distilleries or their owners. Drammer.com has got explicit written permission to use their material. Unless you have a written permission, you are not allowed to copy any material from Drammer.com. Of course you can always contact our source directly. Each source is listed with their name below every piece of information.
- How do I cancel/delete my account?
If you want to remove your account completely, you can remove your account on your account page. Please keep in mind that your reviews will be made anonymously, but stay recorded within Drammer.com.
- Are the reviews of the Drammer.com profile written by Drammer.com?
No, the reviews of the Drammer.com profile are written by former members of Drammer.com. When they removed their accounts they decided to donate their reviews to Drammer.com.
- The Drammer.com website looks weird
It might be that you are using an old version (i.e. version 7 or lower) of Internet Explorer. Drammer only supports version 9 or higher of Internet Explorer as well as Firefox and Safari.
- Does Drammer.com have an API?
Drammer.com has an API. This API is still in development.
- Which techniques does Drammer.com use?
Drammer.com uses the following techniques: