Aromatic nose with hints of almonds and a nutty sweetness.
A warm port sweetness on the back of the throat that drifts up to form an almond‚ marzipan fusion with hints of honey and praline on the tongue.
Deep‚ jammy and dark chocolate.
Reviews by Drammer.com users
- Tasted at:
- Sweet, berries (currants, gooseberries), vanilla, light honey notes, some tropical fruits, hint of oak
- Sweet, fruity, menthol notes, fruit bubblegum, strawberry jam
- Medium-long, slowly getting dry, fruity, grass notes, walnuts, light oak
- Very nice Bushmills, tasty and balanced, with vivid notes of tropical fruits. Very drinkable. Quite hard to get.
- Tasting note:
- Delightful whisky, smooth, well balanaced with forest fruits and oak spice