0 0 1
- Orange peel, baked/cooked ripe apple, peach, old perfume, caramel, honey, vanilla, mint, earthiness, hazelnut creaminess, leather, oak spice (nutmeg, cinnamon), custard.
- Soft arrival, orange, honey, molasses, caramel pudding,
- Medium finish, ripened fruits remain throughout, with a slight astringency
- Excellent balance between spirit and cask maturation, more complex than I was expecting. Great value!
- Pear, green apple, honey, grassiness (from the hops), toffee, vanilla. Slight floral.
- Fruit ( pear & apple) and honey, with a vanilla creaminess, but quickly overpowered by the hops.
- High astringency, grassy and bitter, the apple note lingers in the background.
- Its different, but I didn't find it enjoyable.