Drammer uses Piwik Analytics to measure its visitors and to get insight how visitors use this website. All of that information is stored anonymously and it can not be traced to individual visitors.
In addition to this the following information is collected:
- information disclosed by you during the registration process, at least an email address and username
- information disclosed after you created an account, including: date of birth, gender, country of origin, favorite whiskies, whiskies in your collection, ratings/reviews, check-ins, friends
- ip-address and last login time in order to detect fraud with accounts.
Drammer uses Google AdSense to show advertisement. Read more about how Google uses your data on this page.
Using personal information
Drammer may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- personalize the website for you
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- publish information about you on the website
- show personalized advertisement on this website
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Drammer may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Drammer might share your data with third parties. This shared data will always be anonymous, and without any usernames. So what we might share is: 130 Drammer users do have Highland Park 12yo in their collection. What we will never do is sharing data without your permission like: user X has these bottles in his/hers collection.
Facebook, Twitter and other social netwerk
Various pages on Drammer include features from social networks, such as the "Like" and "Tweet" buttons. To do so we embed code provided by these social networks that we do not control ourselves. Therefore it could be possible they know you're viewing this website.
This website contains links to other websites. Drammer is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Securing your data
Drammer will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Updating this statement
If you have any questions regarding this privacy statement, do not hesitate to contact us.